5 Quick Things #172 🍾
Dostoevsky was right, St. Benedict was right, citrus wallpaper, & 124-year-old snowball fights
Happy 2021! Ah, new beginnings… I’ve always loved new years, but I think we can ALL safely say we’re happy to see 2020 walk through the door and kicking its butt on the way out.
I’m still technically not working this week, so this is a quick 5QT — let’s get right to it.
A woman stands in a heart shape on the frozen surface of Limni Lake in northern Turkey. #
5 Quick Things ☕️
1. It may not make me glamorous, wealthy, or social media-famous, but I choose to believe beauty will, indeed, save the world — my final post on AoS. 👋
2. As always, here’s my 20 questions for reflecting about the past year.
3. If you’re looking to set goals, contemplate, or otherwise ponder the year ahead, might I suggest first writing your own unique Rule of Life?
4. IYMI, here are my favorites for 2020 — books, podcasts, quotes, and more.
5. And finally, I’ve got a quick (and fun) announcement! More on this soon.
“For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice.”
― T.S. Eliot #
Have a good weekend!
p.s. Need some dogs? Here you go.